COVID 19 – Coppermines Cleaning Promise
Our main priority at The Coppermines and Lakes Cottages is to ensure that all our guests are kept as safe as possible during their stay with us.
We have fully updated our cleaning policy in line with Government guidelines on cleaning of non-healthcare settings.
We have put rigorous procedures in place to ensure that the risk is infection to our guests is reduced.
• Providing our housekeeping team with personal protective equipment for cleaning
• Investing in non-domestic, medical grade, NHS approved cleaning products and virucidal disinfectants, with broad spectrum activity against viruses, for use within our cottages
• Investment in “foggers” for deep cleaning
• Offering contactless key collection
• Limiting contact with guests where possible
• Implemented a comprehensive cleaning checklist for our housekeepers and cleaners to follow
• Adapted our check in and/or check out times where necessary to allow for additional cleaning time if required
• Ensuring all our staff and contractors adhere to social distancing measures
• Continue to ensure that bedding and towels are laundered at the correct temperature to kill viruses and bacteria
• Maintaining our high standards of cleaning throughout whilst also ensuring that additional cleaning attention is paid to areas which receive high or frequent use such as:
Doorknobs and handles
Light switches, including lamps
Key safes and keys
Thermostats and heating controls
Cottage Information Folders
Appliances such as ovens, fridge freezers, toasters, kettles, irons, hair dryers, and vacuum cleaners.
Taps, sinks and shower heads,
Mops, dustpans & brushes, and brooms
Any other items within a cottage which are likely to be handled by guests
• Ensuring that the threat from Legionella is
diminished via legionella prevention methods such as running taps,
showers and flushing toilets prior to a guest’s arrival at a previously
• To limit contact to our guests we are offering urgent or essential maintenance only during your stay. None emergency maintenance will be attended to once a guest has departed from the property.
If you have any queries regarding our cleaning policy then please do not hesitate to contact us on 015394 41765